When it comes to skincare Koreans have always been ahead of us in every way and if you are after that bright and glowy skin complexion (I mean who isn’t) then Korean Vitamin C serum is the most important product that should be included in your daily skincare routine. Vitamin C is a key skincare ingredient very effectively it not only brightens your skin it is useful in fading hyperpigmentation, protect you against harmful UV rays helps in anti-aging overall it is an important product that should be in your skincare routine. Ready to try it? We have jotted down some of the Best Korean Vitamin C Serums available in the market hope you will find your best fit.
KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, vitamin C serum
Recommended for brightening of the skin
Looking to brighten up your skin and reduce all the signs of sun damage, vitamin C should be the ingredient you should prefer to help you heal.
Klairs is a very known Korean beauty products brand one of their best Korean Vitamin C Serum is the new KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop vitamin C serum it contains 5 % of vitamin C and made with powerful ingredients of grape extract and Yuja extract which are natural resources for vitamin C and provide moisturizing benefits which will help you in maintaining and transforming you skin
Star protecting your skin with Klairs’ vitamin C serum that provides everything from cleansing, moisture to calming and soothing.
It is cruelty-free contains no colorants, no alcohol, no parabens, no artificial fragrances or as people say fragrance-free
Effects seen with this product are drastic with the addition of special and unique ingredients after usage in 1 week using in every day we could see out skin improving slowly. This is a daily serum which is safe and non-irritating to energize and give glowing look for the skin with the power of Vitamin C
- It contains Vitamin C and key ingredients from nature provides plentiful moisture and nutrition for skin
- It is a Multifunctional serum that will clear up acne and the effects of acne-like acne scar, prevent breakouts and minimize pore
- This will help you in fading brown spots, Protect the skin from pigmentation that occurs.
- The serum that features 5% Vitamin C and is gentle enough for sensitive skin types
SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore Serum
Recommended for people with oily skin
This is a product which is specially designed especially for people with oily skin, the Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum uses peach extract and sake extract which are the prime ingredients in this product. Sake is a type of rice wine that produces kojic acid through fermentation, which has a brightening effect on your skin. It’s also full of vitamins, amino acids, and minerals that help tighten pores, boost collagen production, reduce sebum production, and leave skin softer. Meanwhile, the peach extract is also rich in vitamins and minerals, mainly vitamins A and C, which can help reduce free radical damage and the appearance of acne scars. SkinFood also included silica powder in the formula, which is a mineral that creates a matte effect on skin by absorbing excess oil.
- This Pore care line with the inclusion of traditional Japanese wine Sake, which takes care of enlarged pores and excessive sebum, keeps skin soft and smooth all day long.
- It is a softly applied serum. It takes hints from traditional Japanese wine Sake extracts tighten pores and peach extracts rich in vitamin A and C and silica powder takes care of enlarged pores and oily skin with excessive sebum and makes it into a better product.
- This peach sake extract serum is one of the best-selling pore care lines that combines Japanese sake and peaches to reduce the appearance of pores and control excessive oil production.
- Tips on How to Use: Use this after toner application, smooth a small amount over the entire face and gently pat to help it get absorbed into your skin.
Mizon Original Skin Energy – Anti Wrinkle
Recommended for Hydration of the skin
This is an ideal product for dry and even sensitive skin types, the Mizon Skin Energy Hyaluronic Acid Serum is made with a 50 percent concentration of hyaluronic acid, so you know you’re getting the most effective product which will help you with your problems. While hyaluronic acid draws and holds moisture to the skin, the ceramides which are present also work to prevent moisture loss by strengthening the skin’s barrier.
This is very lightweight and simple products but it feels rich and hydrating and keeps improving your skin condition, It absorbs quickly and leaves no sticky or shiny residue which most of the products tend to do, but it primes my skin and plumps it.I’ve been suffering from flaky, dry skin lately and nothing was helping until I discovered this product I used this twice, and my dry skin is gone.
This serum is highly enriched water-soluble ampoule with the moisturizing ability of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is an excellent provider of moisture that other products are unable to provide as it can hold 10 to 100 times its weight of water. Highly concentrated hyaluronic acid delivers deep hydration into the skin immediately and leaves the skin well moisturized for long. It also supplies powerful moisture immediately without any side effects. It is usually said that leaving hydrating feeling over dry and dragged skin and raising skin moisture index at every level of skincare. It contains Copper tripeptide-1, hydrogenated lecithin, cholesterol, and ceramide3 which help in improving skin elasticity.
- Usually apply 2-4 drops after toner and tap in for absorption
- It is included with highly enriched hyaluronic acid, the ampoule provides immediate deep rich skin moisture
- This serum provides wrinkle care, renewal, immediate deep skin hydration, and even moisture balance
- The main reason to use this product is it contains hyaluronic acid (50%) for moisturizing
- It is free from and fragrance, artificial color, and parabens, ideal for sensitive skin types
Easydew DW-EGF Easyup Serum Essence
Recommended as Best skin-plumping Korean serum
If you ever want to plump your skin up and give it a nice looking and healthy glow, add Easydew’s DW-EGF Easyup Serum to your daily routine of skincare. Easydew’s is one of the most highly trusted brands in Korea (Easydew has been awarded as the best dermatologist cosmetic brand award), this essence-serum hybrid uses EGF, which is known as the “youth protein,” according to the brand. We naturally produce this protein on our own, which is responsible for producing collagen and elastin. In this formula, Easydew has replicated that protein to stimulate your body to produce more collagen and elastin for naturally plumper skin.
This serum has been scientifically Proven as the Best Anti-Aging Serum. This DW-EGF Easyup Serum is an anti-aging serum with the most effective and useful formula for the firm and healthy skin with a glow They will purify and hydrate skin after wash contains Youth Protein EGF with hyaluronic acid and lipoplatin vitamin to revitalize and rejuvenate and also provides nourishment and strengthen skin barrier for the firm and healthy skin
Also known as Fundamental Treatment for Anti-Aging. EGF is one of the scientifically proven “Youth Protein” in our bodies that decreases as we age. This serum is used to replenish cells and stimulate natural collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid production in our skin to revitalize and rejuvenate. Youth Protein EGF. EGF in our bodies control skin’s aging – With the concentration drop at age 29, signs of aging start to show.DW-EGF contains original EGF identical to the natural EGF in our bodies. It increases concentration and reverses aging signs
EGF stimulates production and growth of Collagen, Elastin, and Hyaluronic Acid in our skin for plump and youthful skin
- This product is also known as ‘YOUTH PROTEIN’, as it is a natural protein in our body that produces collagen and elastin, decreasing with age
- Specially formulated to revitalize your skin cells
- The special anti-aging Easyup Serum provides quick hydration and balance in skin
- Awarded “Best Dermatologist Cosmetic Brand” in Korea
- Also comes with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee
Mizon AHA 8% Peeling Serum for Smooth Exfoliation and Nourishing
Recommended as the best exfoliating Korean serum
Problems with dead skin exfoliation and skin conditioning this product with Vitamin C ingredient will be perfect for you it supplies skin smoothening nutrients to your skin which helps in skin texture improvement and also provide moisturized skin. We recommend using this product since the skin can get easily irritated by UV rays, it is recommended to use AHA at night, instead of during the daytime.
Since this product help in exfoliating the dead skin cells on the skin’s surface, these will be more visible temporarily. It helps to massage your face gently when washing it or you can also use a cotton pad to softly wipe your face.
Use only an appropriate amount after toner and gently apply over face, avoiding the eye area, once a day. It will be in your benefit if you use the back of the cotton pad you used for the toner to gently wipe off your skin with it.
Some of the important ingredients used in the products are Water, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate, Hydroxyethylcellulose,1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Panthenol.
- Applying this product daily peeling serum with Glycolic Acid AHA
- Smoothly exfoliates the skin leaving it smooth and healthy
- It Revitalizes and firms the skin, naturally and gently lifting away dried up and dead skin cells
- It is safe to use every day: mild formulation, dermatologically tested
- This Mizo aha is moisturizing and skin protection with soothing and nourishing ingredient
Listed above are the Top 7 Best Korean Vitamin C Serum Reviews. All the products are highly effective and come with powerful ingredients. Hence, you can select any one of them which fits best for your needs.